Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SQL Server 2008 R2 Airlift Event

Dear Readers,

During my Seattle visit I got a chance to attend the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Airlift event and it has covers the below topic.

The event was fantastic and very knowledgeable. I would like to thank all the Microsoft Program Managers who has given their best to us.

Event has captured the below topics and I will do my best to share the SQL Server 2008 R2 and New feataures.

1. SQL Server 2008 R2 Application and Multi Server Management
2. Managed Self Service Business Intelligence (Reporting Services)
3. Managed Self Service Business Intelligence (Analysis and PowerPivot)
4. Managed Self Service Business Intelligence (Microsoft Office and SharePoint)
5. SQL Server 2008 R2 Master Data Management

No comments:

Post a Comment